Your cheap travel accommodation isn’t just for sleeping and storing your things for the duration of your stay. For a successful trip, the accommodation you choose also need to be able to support your activities and fit your spending budget. Of course, more and more types of accommodations are popping up these days, so we’ve listed down our top three comfort favorites that you can easily find in most places around the world.
It’s pretty easy to find this type of accommodation in most cities and towns around the world. Travelers can expect to sleep in a private bedroom with an attached bathroom, and there’s also the added bonus of room and laundry cleaning services, as well as daily housekeeping. No matter the duration of your stay, you can enjoy various features such as Wi-Fi, pool, restaurant, gym, and a 24-hour front desk.
- A great option for those seeking comfort and convenience.
- More quality control, and this is especially true for large-chain hotel brands.
- Depending on the star rating and reputation of the hotel, you can expect to pay quite a fair bit.
- Might not be the best choice for those looking to immerse themselves culturally.
Also known as bed and breakfasts (B&B), this type of accommodation is usually housed in a historic building. Most proprietors live in or on site, and you can also expect a more “homey” atmosphere, especially with a daily communal style breakfast in the dining area. You can pay a little more for a private room and bathroom, but there’s also the option of sharing a common bathroom.
- A good option for travelers seeking some peace and quiet.
- Housekeeping is also provided.
- Proprietors are usually a great source of local knowledge.
- For those seeking a party scene or more high-tech amenities, you’ll want to look elsewhere.
- Room conditions and rates vary depending on the proprietors.
The duration of your cheap travel does affect the type of accommodation you choose, and in some cases, you might prefer the presence of certain types of facilities that can only be obtained by renting a flat, apartment or condo. In this instance, Airbnb falls under this category. Another great thing about this type of accommodation is that you can also choose to rent out the entire place or share a sleeping space with the home’s occupants.
- Groups get a travelers rate after splitting the costs.
- Access to kitchen and laundry facilities that can cut down the costs of eating out and washing your clothes.
- Great for travelers seeking a sense of home with privacy and stability.
- Might be cheaper for those staying long-term.
- House and room conditions can vary widely.
- Some renters may have to handle the housekeeping themselves.
For more assistance on finding the perfect accommodation for your trip as well as airport transfers, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Count on Pearson Airline Limousine for all your transportation needs. Our top-notch staff and chauffeurs are always more than happy to meet your needs and preferences, so just give us a call or book our services online to start enjoying your stay with us today.